This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work.
Advancements Product Manager (Antecipação de Recebíveis)
Adyen is looking for a Product Manager who will accelerate Adyen’s Advancements product, building the best product to our merchants. The primary focus of this role is Brazil, but we do keep up with products globally.
You will build and execute Adyen’s Advancements product management, defining its business and technical requirements, roadmap and integrations (internal & external). Also, you will work close to different teams inside Adyen (dev, finance, partnerships, commercial, compliance, risk) to keep all teams’s engagement and aligned with product’s strategy.
This role requires a blend of skills including: knowledge about financial services (Advancements and/or Credit), solid product management background, creativity, and an overall desire to be an accelerator for our business.
What you’ll do:
- Build Adyen’s Advancement Product (Antecipação de Recebíveis) Requirements.
- Define, prioritise and execute product roadmap aligned with Adyen and Merchant’s needs.
- Develop and execute programs to further Adyen’s strategic goals and overall positioning in key markets and segments.
- Provide your expertise in discussing global financial services trends, rules, and regulations with internal stakeholders.
Who you are:
- A product builder
- Analytically strong and not afraid to deep dive into unexplored topics
- You can formulate a vision and are able to develop, adapt, and execute short and medium-term strategy for financial products;
- Knowledgeable in financial products such as advancements, credit, financing, receivables management and related.
- Good understanding of the payments landscape, with the critical thinking skills to comprehend and interpret emerging trends.
- Effective and self-sufficient with the ability to operate comfortably and independently within a complex global environment.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s best companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you.