This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Product Security Expert
We are searching for a Product Security Expert that will enhance and drive threat and risk modelling activities. The main goal of this role is to identify threats and mitigate them as part of the design processes. In this role, you will work closely together with various Product teams to build the future of secure Payment services.
At Adyen, we have many multi-disciplinary teams each focusing on different aspects of our products and business. This comes with many benefits, such as speed of development, but also some challenges;
- How do we make sure that all of our developers and product teams make the right choices delivering the desired security outcomes?
- How can Security support these teams without slowing them down?
- How do we ensure an efficient communication path with room for constructive questions and feedback?
You will help find and drive solutions to the above issues with freedom, creativity and both tech and security passion.
What you will do
- Facilitate threat modelling exercises and trainings for various internal and external products;
- Continuously iterate on our threat and risk modelling capabilities and methodologies;
- Work closely together with Product teams to architect secure Products and features;
- Train and foster Security champions in Product teams;
- Support risk reporting activities.
Who you are
- You have solid experience in threat and risk modelling, preferably experience with STRIDE assessments;
- You are a team player that wants to maintain Adyen's security posture;
- You are able to facilitate workshops and discussions with a wide variety of people;
- You have experience in one of the following areas: Software Development Lifecycle; Development Security; Security Engineering; Security Architecture;
- You have a passion for new payment services.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.