This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are searching for a DevSecOps Architect that will enhance the security measures in our Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC). In this second line function, you will advise our engineering teams on existing and new techniques to support our development pipelines. Think of manual code reviews, Testing Automation (SAST, DAST, IAST, and RASP), and Policies (OPA/Kyverno). Are you an expert in (any of) these technologies and want to work in an amazing product security team?
At Adyen, we have many multi-disciplinary teams each focusing on different aspects of our products and business. This comes with many benefits, such as speed of development, but also some challenges;
- How do we make sure that all of our developers and product teams make the right choices resulting in the desired security outcomes?
- How can Security support these teams without slowing them down?
- How do we ensure an efficient communication path with room for constructive questions and feedback?
- How do we make sure security is (automatically) embedded throughout our design, build and deploy process?
What you will do
- Together with the first line teams, develop a desired future state for our development pipelines: where are we heading and which are the right tools, decisions, and techniques that should be included in this future state?
- Advise on and support the update of existing activities and the implementation of new technologies in our SSDLC;
- Develop the capabilities to operate and manage these technologies in the first line teams;
- Perform code-reviews, identify vulnerabilities in it, and help development teams fix it properly: helping ensure there are no regressions;
- Identify trends in security findings to train developers on recurring issues;
- Hunt for structural improvement opportunities in our code base.
Who you are
- You have a solid experience implementing and operating technologies in the SSDLC, including manual code reviews, SAST, DAST, IAST, RASP;
- You are a team player that wants to maintain Adyen's security posture;
- You are able to facilitate workshops and discussions with a wide variety of people;
- You have experience in one of the following areas: Software Development Lifecycle; Development Security; Security Engineering; Security Architecture; Software Development;
- You have a passion for new payment services.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.