This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for an eager HR Specialist that can join the HR Team to further drive the international growth of the company. Our aim as a team is to support with the development, management and retaining of our talented Adyen workforce.
At Adyen, our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach their utmost potential if we give them freedom, opportunity, and ownership over their work.
As an HR Specialist you will be part of the Global HR Team based in our San Francisco office with a focus on onboarding our new hires in North America as well as supporting the day-to-day administrative and operational services for the Global HR Department.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain personal files (digital and hard copy)
- Help manage and innovate our HRIS (Workday)
- Own communications with finance on payroll process and communication
- Assist with the growth of the US team by assisting recruitment and supporting full employment lifecycle of an Adyen employee, with a focus on the onboarding of new hires
- Be a central resource for all people-related topics including benefits, pay, company initiatives etc.
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in an HR or people operations role
- Experience onboarding new hires
- Experience with a HRIS, preferable Workday
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle sensitive information, discrete with a high standard of integrity
- Ability to quickly learn new software platforms
Nice to have
- Experience working in a global environment
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!