This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Graduate Reporting Analyst
Our Reporting team is looking for a Reporting Analyst with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. The Reporting team within Group Finance is responsible for financial reporting and external reporting to regulators. As Adyen grows, so does the amount and complexity of regulation, so we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to help us navigate this constantly evolving landscape. The successful candidate must have a strong interest in financial regulation, such as capital and liquidity regulation, and is able to translate Adyen’s business into financial and regulatory reports.
The successful candidate will join a relatively small team and will be given responsibility early on to contribute to a wide range of topics and make a substantial impact on the growth of Adyen. The successful candidate should be proactive and comfortable taking the initiative to further improve our reporting processes.
What you’ll do
- Work on the preparation of regulatory reports, such as recurring reports on capital and liquidity requirements as well as statistical reports, in accordance with the CRR and local regulation;
- Independently lead process improvement and automation projects;
- Assist in monitoring changes in regulations applicable to Adyen, and coordinate with other functions the implementation of such changes;
- Support the annual Internal Capital and Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process and Pillar 3 reporting process and provide other relevant internal and external financial and non-financial information;
- Perform analyses on reports to assist in Adyen’s regulatory strategy;
- Help on translating the impact from complex transactions into financial and regulatory reporting;
- Strengthen connections between the business and reporting team, supporting business growth through regulatory strategy.
Who you are
- You have between 1 - 3 years’ experience in accounting/audit/financial/regulatory reporting function;
- University degree, preferably in Accountancy, Finance, Business or Economics;
- Interest in financial regulation, such as capital and liquidity requirements (CRR);
- Good understanding of the finance or payments industry;
- An eye for detail and skilled at performing financial/regulatory analyses;
- Affinity with data and process automation/optimization;
- Comfortable talking straight and challenge the status quo;
- Self-driven and proactive, always searching for ways to improve our regulatory reporting processes and support the business from a financial and regulatory angle.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.