This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Marketing Campaign Manager
Adyen is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to coordinate and execute our North America demand generation and awareness campaigns. You will be responsible for the project management and implementation of go-to-market initiatives for various Adyen solutions. You will work closely with sales, account management, product marketing, and the North American marketing team to help create impactful campaigns that engage new customers and existing merchants.
Our ideal candidate has experience project managing multi-tactic and integrated marketing campaigns, from briefing creative teams to launching and analyzing results. You have a proven track record of launching successful awareness and demand generation campaigns, using Salesforce, Google Analytics and Marketo to track performance. This full-time role is based out of our San Francisco office.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute integrated demand generation and awareness programs in North America
- Project manage go-to-market initiatives such as blogs, whitepapers, and webpages from briefing to launch
- Own North America merchant education program: develop and plan live webinar schedule, manage on-demand page, and report results
- Localize global projects for the North American markets
- Collaborate with digital marketing, content, and design teams to ensure the delivery of creative assets and successful campaigns
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager on ABM programs to drive leads leveraging 1:1, 1: few, and always-on marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with sales & product teams on messaging for upcoming campaigns
- Track and evaluate the impact of marketing programs, report on results and optimize future campaigns
- Coordinate with Senior Marketing Manager on quarterly plans, analyze marketing-generated pipelines, and implement action plans to address gaps
Who you are:
- 3+ years in a high-tech B2B field marketing, generalist or demand generation role.
- Manage partners and agencies to deliver effective marketing programs mapped to business objectives
- Strategic and hands-on: from developing a relevant strategy for the market to delivering impactful programs that work
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns (events, webinars, content, and digital advertising)
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Some domestic and international travel required
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records