This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Partner Marketing Manager, North America
The ideal candidate will have strategic know-how, strong project management skills, and a “can do” attitude. Great communication skills are a must, as you will work closely with stakeholders across sales, product, marketing, global Adyen teams and our partner ecosystem. While the core focus is on the US market, this position will aid our expansion into Canada.
What you’ll do:
- Work with premier partners to create joint marketing plans that benefit both sides, working closely with our Partnerships team to align priorities and goals.
- Develop and execute end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns for strategic channel partnerships with the broader marketing team (PR, events, creative, content) to meet defined KPIs. This includes lead generation and nurture programs.
- Execute key assets for partner education, sales enablement and campaign fulfillment, including collateral, playbooks, newsletters, presentations, case studies, webinars, and more. Understand performance and optimize programs accordingly.
- Drive ongoing communication with partners, merchants, and system integrators to build lasting relationships.
- Manage funding requests, co-marketing budgets, and reporting to measure ROI effectiveness and pipeline impact.
- Manage calendar for programs to provide transparency and create alignment with key stakeholders.
- Manage budget, internal resources, and agencies to achieve KPIs.
- Partner with global Adyen teams to share knowledge, develop best practices and achieve efficiencies.
Who you are:
- 4+ years marketing experience. Partner marketing experience in B2B is a must.
- Proven experience in building successful creative assets and marketing content.
- Strong background in building relationships and project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a unique ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- A bias for action, results and delivery, with a high comfort level in an unstructured environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as safety conditions allow.
- A sense of humor.
- This is a full-time position based out of our San Francisco office.
- This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in an exciting, fast-growing business. This position is based in San Francisco.
Nice to have
- Payments experience
- Marketo, Salesforce, and / or social media ad tools experience
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records