This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Third Party Risk Manager
Adyen is looking for an experienced Third Party Risk professional to strengthen the Compliance & Regulatory Team that understands the importance of Third Party Risk Management and can help us grow our business in a sustainable way. The successful candidate will be responsible for oversight of the Third Party Risk Management Program. You will be assessing risk, conducting due diligence, and maintaining inventory of all third parties. As part of this work, you will collaborate with senior leadership to ensure that Adyen remains compliant with its Third Party Risk Management standards and policies.
What you’ll do
- Administer the Third Party Risk Management Program ensuring that third parties that expose the organization to potential compliance, credit, data-sharing, operational, reputation or strategic risk meet Adyen’s quality standards;
- Manage due diligence reviews of third parties engaged by Adyen;
- Coordinate and perform tasks related to the maintenance and improvement of the due diligence process and procedures, and work closely with business owners to support Team Members with inquiries about due diligence;
- Provide guidance to, analyze and decide the outcome of, due diligence of third parties (for example ESG requirements);
- Design and execute plans to mitigate red flags identified during the due diligence process, and document outcome of the due diligence process in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- Partner with other Compliance Team Members to identify possible enhancements to the Third Party Risk Management process;
- Participate in contract review and remediation to account for third party related regulatory changes;
- Maintain and drive Adyen’s Third Party Management Tool;
- Provide training and workshops to build on the knowledge of Third-Party Risk Management.
Who you are
- You have 4-5 years’ experience in third party risk management or vendor management;
- Your knowledge of the finance and/or payment industry will be well established;
- You are an analytical thinker who can both draft, and monitor on the implementation of, relevant due diligence procedures;
- You will be able to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and Third Party Vendors from varying disciplines and cultures;
- Your strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
Apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!