This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Supply Chain Specialist
The Adyen POS solution is driven by both our payment devices in-store and Adyen’s payments processing platform. We are looking for a Merchant Services Manager to help build and manage the different POS services we offer to our Merchants. The Merchant Services Manager is responsible for the delivery of all the POS services related to our POS terminals, such as deployment, installation and replacement services in the field.
What you’ll do
- Service delivery: Support and implement processes to provide best in class delivery of our POS services to our merchants.
- Service Management: Manage the services portfolio for existing merchants and expand our services to new merchants
- Growth and Expansion: Help defining the POS services strategy in order to create a scalable framework for new and existing merchants.
- Strategy execution: Drive the strategy execution and create internal awareness within the organization.
- Partner Management: Work together with our partners in the field to provide the best service.
- Operational Excellence: Develop and implement initiatives to continuously improve the services we deliver to our merchants.
Who you are
- Hands on: you are motivated to manage stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Pragmatic: you have strong problem-solving capabilities to take concrete action plans and execute against them while dealing with daily operational tasks.
- Communicative: You can align and work with colleagues from different departments, countries and external relations such as suppliers and partners.
- Willing to travel: a global organization means a global mindset.
- Tech savvy: Enthusiastic about the adaptation of modern technology in Supply Chain Management & the services we offer, to bring these to the next level.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role got you excited, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!