This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
We’re looking for proactive and eager Account Managers to join our team in Mexico City. In an intensive onboarding period we will prepare you for your role where you'll drive the business opportunities for some of the world's and local leading companies. We will provide you with opportunities to learn all about the world of payments and the unique platform we provide. Once you're ready, you’ll be managing relationships and driving growth with Adyen’s existing client base in Mexico and international merchants.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact for your merchants and proactively build relationships that are founded on trust and will last under pressure.
- Power the growth of your merchants, through proactive advice on Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape.
- Identify beneficial (commercial) opportunities with the merchant, and drive commercial growth of your merchant.
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory of Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape.
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe on all levels and in all departments. Work with technical, legal, financial and sales teams to develop and understand the relevance of new features for merchants based on merchant needs
- Collaborate with Adyen employees and resources on internal and customer facing projects.
Who you are
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all organizational levels and functions, both inside and outside of Adyen;
- Have 2-5 years of relevant experience in customer success, support or account management with enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services
- A networker with high energy, you are a confident self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial mindset and negotiation skills.
- Eager to learn and pro actively looking for opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Ability to interface seamlessly and autonomous with a global multicultural team (culturally aware, adjusts communication style to audiences)
- Native Spanish and Advanced English is necessary.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!