This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work.
Risk Officer Mexico
We’re looking for a hands-on and highly motivated Risk Officer to educate and train on reducing fraud and chargebacks internally and externally. You will handle all requirements of the Card Schemes as stated in the Rules and Regulations of the applicable Card Schemes, with regard to Risk and Chargeback Programs.
What you’ll do
- Execute risk assessments related to fraud and chargeback for new merchants and monitor the risk exposure during the relationship of these merchants with Adyen;
- Cooperate as a contact person towards the Card Schemes related to the Fraud and Chargeback Programs and managing the fraud and chargeback levels of merchants and Adyen Acquiring in particular;
- Advice on fraud redundancy to account management and initiate appropriate fraud settings;
- Initiate development projects to improve / amend fraud settings and chargeback management;
- Communicate and share ideas with internal departments on execution, improvements of the fraud & chargeback avoidance or resolution.
Who you are?
- You have payment industry experience;
- You know Risk and Card Scheme very well;
- Fluent in Spanish and English, both written and spoken;
- You have excellent communication skills and committed to question the status quo;
- You have excellent analytical skills, are detail oriented and the ability to multi-task;
- You are able to work in a independent way and you are a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork;
- Experience in fraud analysis and/or risk management procedures on the merchant side would be a plus - ideally payments fraud;
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you.