This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays. We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify
Marketing ETL Engineer
We are looking for an ETL Engineer to join the Marketing Data & Analytics team. In this role, you will be owning the marketing data structure. From our marketing platforms to our customer data platform and marketing database - you will own, manage and grow our setup. In doing so, you are an integral part of the marketing team, helping to provide the insights marketing needs to optimize their efforts.
What You Will Do
- Take ownership of- and map out the marketing tracking landscape
- Design and project manage towards optimized marketing tracking solutions
- Take a consultant role for the data perspective on new technology requests
- Work together with our marketing trainer to educate marketers on our tracking solutions
- Manage and grow our marketing customer data platform (CDP)
- Build, maintain and validate all CDP incoming and outgoing data flows
- Define the structures and use of data stored in the Segment data warehouse
- Set up and manage the ETL processes for the marketing datasets
Who You Are
- You have previously managed and set up marketing tracking solutions
- You enjoy both the technical setup as well as the consulting part of the role
- You have experience owning and managing a customer data platform, experience with Segment CDP is a strong plus
- You proven skill in managing ETL processes in a marketing environment
- You have experience working in SQL and Python
- You have a good general understanding of marketing analysis
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen. Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.