This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Product Manager, Identity
One of the reasons Adyen consistently manages to meet, and exceed, our clients payment expectations is because we understand the complicated nature of their business. Whether we work with partner platforms, medium sized local merchants, or major international enterprise businesses, our products need to seamlessly fit in our clients systems and meet their (and our) high security standards.
As the Product Manager of the Identity and Access Management team, you will work with a cross disciplinary team to build a secure platform that empowers our merchants and partners in managing their users’ access to our platform. You will architect and design a powerful yet easy-to-use system to authenticate, and authorize users at scale.
What you’ll do
- Build an Identity and Access Management system that serves several complex needs of our customers;
- Build a secure solution that allows managing users and their access level at scale;
- Manage the complex, sometimes conflicting needs of your various stakeholders;
- Interact with customers on a regular basis and translate their needs into product requirements;
- Continuously translate highly technical subject matter into solutions that fit business goals;
- Evangelize identity and access management best practices and improvements throughout the organisation.
Who you are
- Experienced (5+ years) product manager with experience in fast growing teams;
- You have successfully defined, evaluated, built, and launched products in a B2B context;
- You think strategically to build solutions that give your product an edge over others;
- You have passion for a great user experience;
- You’re comfortable with complex problems and can break them down, think creatively and deliver simple solutions;
- Experience with Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions is a plus;
- Experience with payments is a plus;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Adidas, Crocs, Facebook, Netflix, Spotify, and Uber.