This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work.
Financial Partnerships Manager
Adyen is looking for a Financial Partnerships Manager who will accelerate Adyen’s strategy with local financial institutions and partners, connecting Adyen and our merchants to the ecosystem created by new mandates 4.734 and 3.952. The primary focus of this role is Latin America, but we do keep up with developments globally.
You will lead Adyen’s relationship with strategic financial partners and use your influence and tenacity to build strong inroads across their organization and ultimately elevate these relationships to a top-tier status. Also, you will lead everything involving the new receivables ecosystem (“Registradoras de recebíveis”), making sure Adyen is up to date to deliver the best to our merchants and at the same time being fully engaged with key stakeholders in the market.
This role requires a blend of skills including: knowledge about 4.734 and 3.952 setup, solid financial background, knowledge of a variety of partnerships and stakeholder engagement models, strategic thinking, creativity, and an overall desire to be an accelerator for our business.
This role is based in our Sao Paulo office and will report to the VP of Acquiring and Payment Partnerships LatAm.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the relationship with Financial institutions and Receivables Chambers (CERC/CIP/TAG).
- Define and execute on a comprehensive and proactive partnership strategy with financial institutions in the region.
- Enable strategic partnerships with banks that will benefit Adyen’s customers.
- Develop and execute programs to further Adyen’s strategic goals and overall positioning in key markets and segments.
- Provide your expertise in discussing global payment trends, rules, and regulations with internal stakeholders.
Who you are:
- A relationship builder
- Experienced with legislation 4.734, 3.952 and CIP/CERC/TAG model.
- Experienced in Card-based Payments. Bonus points for International experience.
- Knowledgeable in financial products such as financing, RAV, receivables management and related.
- Good understanding of the payments landscape, with the critical thinking skills to comprehend and interpret emerging trends.
- Broad network with Brazilian financial institutions.
- Effective and self-sufficient with the ability to operate comfortably and independently within a complex global environment.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.