This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum.
Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen is currently experiencing exponential global growth, handling millions of transactions every single day. The Security Team is responsible for detecting and responding to threats, developing and maintaining security controls, designing and implementing strategies to secure our payment platform, and building security culture throughout the company.
We are looking for someone with governance & compliance experience and technical depth, someone to own and advance the whole compliance program to strengthen the entire Security program in a modern tech-driven business. In this role, you will help ensure that our various compliance programs are appropriate and where possible facilitate a self-service approach. We want to focus on how security engineering can help shape compliance and governance and how automation can help reduce unnecessary compliance efforts.
As a team player, you can communicate current and future compliance requirements and their impact to the business. One of the main goals will be to measure, promote and communicate how appropriate risk and compliance efforts benefit the business. Keeping in mind that "you cannot improve what you don't measure" will help you succeed in this role.
What you’ll do
- Design and maintain an overarching overview of Adyen’s risks and and how they drive our Security posture
- Help sharpening our risk assessment approach and maintaining it up to date with the current threat landscape
- Deep dive into various compliance programs (PCI DSS/3DS/P2PE, EBA guidelines, SOC, GDPR, etc.)
- Communicate with external stakeholders (clients, regulators, etc.) how we comply with those compliance programs
- Communicate and enforce proper technical solutions to comply with the applicable requirements
- Define automation and testing procedures that are scalable
Who you are
- You are interested in moving compliance beyond the checklist
- You are interested in diving deep into requirements so that you can help first line teams in implementing the appropriate controls
- You exercise good judgment around the balance of compliance and business needs
- You can establish trust with stakeholders and partners
- You can communicate with clarity
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
We offer a competitive salary, internal knowledge-sharing events, a global exchange program to other offices, relocation support, and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment, and take your career to the next level!