This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Salesforce Admin & Marketo Specialist
The Commercial Enablement group at Adyen has a mission to become the knowledge hub enabling commercial teams to run efficiently, effectively and in line with business strategies. We support the commercial organization by driving results.
In this role you will be part of the Commercial Operations & Tools team and our focus is: Defining and optimising commercial ways of working globally and equipping the commercial teams with tools and technology they need to excel.
As part of the team you will be the Salesforce administrator looking after and improving our Salesforce instance, as well as have a strong focus on managing the integration with our marketing tool Marketo. In your role you will also work closely with end users & drive other team initiatives as needed. You will be able to critically review all incoming user requests and help prioritise different ideas to continuously innovate our Salesforce instance bringing it to the next level, as well connecting the dots between Marketo and Salesforce ensuring data quality in our lead and sales funnels.
We work constantly on projects around different topics but all with the same goal: Enabling our Commercial Teams.
What you’ll do
- Take on admin work within our Salesforce instance such as creating and building on workflows, process builders, and various other system configurations with the focus on the lead (and full sales) funnel
- Monitor the Marketo and Salesforce Integration from both applications ensuring a smooth data sync and mitigation of errors
- Make adjustments in Marketo as needed working closely with Marketing and SDR teams to ensure our leads are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Maintain other integrations with the focus on the lead funnel, work on installed packages and integration upgrades as needed
- Help educate and communicate changes to users
- Prioritize and address requests from either Commercial teams or your own team members
- Review, test and document bug fixes and new features from yourself and your team members
- Continue evaluation of Salesforce, Marketo and other integrations with the focus on managing our lead funnel, propose improvements and resolve any incoming issues
- Maintain data quality and structure in Salesforce as relating to our lead funnel and Marketo integration
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for focused monitoring and analysis to support our lead funnel analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Information Systems, or a related quantitative degree field.
- 3/4+ years of experience with Salesforce as an Admin
- Marketo experience highly desired (or willing to learn)
- You have experience working with multiple teams and coordinating different requests
- You have affinity and understanding of sales & marketing
- Experience in company with a fast pace and lots of freedom is a big plus
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!