This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Risk & Fraud Specialist
We are looking for a Risk & Fraud Specialist to join our Risk team in Singapore. This is a part customer-facing, part product role. Key focus areas include advising and educating our stakeholders regarding fraud and chargebacks and driving risk product improvement and innovation. As the first liaison point of our risk products, you will have a direct impact on Adyen’s risk product, whilst supporting both commercial and operational teams as a subject matter expert. This role also involves working closely with other teams, such as Account Managers, Partnerships, Sales & Compliance teams.
What you'll do:
- Subject matter expert on risk and fraud topics - assisting merchants leveraging Adyen’s RevenueProtect solution to minimise fraud levels and optimize revenues
- End-to-end customer management in relation to risk management and optimisation - Including data analytics and insights, performance reviews and recommendations, merchant presentations
- Analyze payment data to discover anomalies and trends for fraud and chargeback prevention
- Collaborate with product and development teams to drive product enhancements that can improve fraud prevention and mitigation.
- Project and program management on new and emerging areas of risk management - responsible for rollout of new risk products in Asia Pacific region and continuous product enhancement and iterations
- Responsible for understanding Card Scheme rules/regulations and internal procedures that affect risk, fraud and dispute management. Liaising with external stakeholders and partners regarding risk compliance programs and products.
Who you are:
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- You like to work in a high-paced environment where you may need to quickly shift priorities.
- You are able to work in an independent way, taking ownership of the decision making process. At the same time you are a strong collaborator who is comfortable with connecting with colleagues across different teams and cultures, sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork.
- You have strong analytic skills and experience creating impactful dashboards using BI tools (such as Looker or Tableau)
- Minimum of 2+ years work experience with customer facing exposure
- Experience in payments risk, fraud and disputes management would be a plus
- As you will be working with merchants in North Asia, additional language proficiency in Chinese and/or Japanese would be a plus.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation with closed borders and global border restrictions, you must already reside in Singapore
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!