This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
VP of Marketing, North America
Adyen is looking for an entrepreneurial and strategic leader with a proven track record in B2B marketing to lead and continue building a strong North American marketing organization for one of the most global and dynamic FinTech companies in the industry.
We are looking for someone who understands the digital and technology world well, and gets excited by the opportunity to further build our brand and be part of the success story for Adyen in North America. North America is Adyen’s fastest growing region and we are looking for a marketing leader with experience driving growth across all areas of marketing.
As our VP of Marketing North America, you will help build awareness across a wide set of industries with a core focus on attracting and onboarding new customers through a strong integrated marketing strategy. Being a seasoned professional, you are comfortable working across the full lifecycle of marketing projects from idea to execution. You have a strong digital backbone and know how to build journeys with multiple touchpoints. You are a strategic thinker with a fresh perspective on how marketing can be done. You enjoy managing and growing relationships in a network of agencies, partners and customers.
- Report to and work closely with the President, North America, and lead a dynamic cross functional marketing team to further develop our marketing strategy, goals and KPIs in alignment with our business goals.
- Collaborate with local & global teams of Brand, Digital Marketing, Events, Content, Communications, Design, Product Managers, Sales, and external influencers and agencies to deliver an integrated marketing strategy.
- Champion the latest marketing trends and technologies to support go-to-market efforts.
- Track and evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated
goals and report on results.
- Oversee a multi-million dollar budget spanning events and a wide range of advertising channels.
- You should have 7+ years of experience in multi-dimensional marketing management in either large international tech organizations, or in a more entrepreneurial setting. Your experience should include brand building, campaign management, digital marketing, events / PR and content based marketing.
- You have a track record of high performance, (re) inventing new ways to drive results, insight-driven and customer focused (but you can also implement the required structures & processes). You demonstrate appropriate agility to adapt under evolving circumstances and set stretch goals.
- You like to understand the ROI of marketing activities and foster an iterative way of working and learning to continuously improve.
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills, and you’re able to collaborate seamlessly with a global, multicultural team and organization, working across timezones.
- Some domestic and international travel is required.
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week.
- The role will be based in our office in San Francisco.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records