This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for an Okta Systems Engineer who will use their technical skills to support our team in establishing and maintaining our Okta integrations. This role will also be expected to contribute in supporting our colleagues with general IT tasks. With a hands-on attitude, you have a natural enthusiasm for helping others and contributing to enhanced productivity of our dynamic workforce.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain a scalable roadmap for current Okta integrations, future integrations and new capabilities;
- Assist in the development and administration of new and existing Okta integrations from configuration and testing to production release;
- Work with stakeholders across different teams from throughout Adyen to identify, prioritize, and gather requirements for future application integrations;
- Anticipate, identify and resolve security risks, in close collaboration with the Security team;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation to accurately represent application design and code;
- Use technical and soft skills to help diagnose and troubleshoot users’ IT challenges.
Who you are:
- A problem solver who likes to think outside the box while still adhering to Okta best practices;
- Looks to the future: Somebody that doesn’t only solve the issues of today, but considers the issues of tomorrow in order to create scalable, secure, long term solutions;
- Sociable: Open in communication and talk about issues you may face during your work to speed up projects;
- Friendly and open to new ideas: A person who is open to new perspectives and will collaborate with others in order to reach the best possible solution with our ongoing and future projects.
Key skills required
- You have 3 or more years of experience implementing and maintaining Okta integrations;
- You have experience working with Adaptive MFA, LDAP, Access Management, SCIM, SAML, application APIs, and Directory Integrations;
- You are proficient in MacOS or UNIX-like operating systems;
- You are comfortable with creating documentation for both technical and non-technical users.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.