This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen is looking for an Implementation Manager to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants.
As an Implementation Manager, you will work closely with Adyen’s commercial teams to support, manage and implement the technical integrations of key accounts onto the Adyen platform. The ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy who wants to work in a fast-paced, high-growth Fintech environment.
The role is based at our Stockholm office reporting into the Head of Implementation for the Nordics & Baltics. Provided the circumstances allow it, frequent opportunity for travel is a part of the role. The success of the role lies in supporting merchants on-site for the Nordic & Baltic region, as well as travel to Adyen’s HQ in Amsterdam on a regular basis.
What you’ll do
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices.
- Assist merchants of all sizes with their integration to Adyen end to end to get the most value of our products and solutions.
- During your merchant projects, act as the first line of support for merchant technical personnel, leveraging knowledge and expertise to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Serve as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating this back to our product owners and management.
- Pre-sales support with new business opportunities by advising future clients on how to get the most value out of Adyen’s products.
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in a technical role with a deep technical understanding of web services / API’s and system integrations. Experience with modern web frameworks is a plus (React, Node.js, etc)
- Eager to work hands on with Adyen’s products (APIs, SDKs, various repositories, etc) to gain deep technical understanding of our solutions.
- Relevant university degree in a technical field;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work cross functionally with Product, Sales, IT and Operations;
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written Swedish and English. Additional Scandinavian languages are a bonus.
- A strong team player who thrives in working in close collaboration with other teams, where you play an integral part in the teams’ success
Who we are
Adyen (AMS: ADYEN) is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With 20 + offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, H&M, Elgiganten, Telia and Viaplay.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!