This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Implementation Manager/Implementation Engineer
Adyen is looking for an Implementation Manager to manage new implementation projects and to bring technical pre-sales expertise into key opportunities.
As an Implementation Manager, you will work closely with Adyen’s commercial teams to support, manage and implement the technical integrations of key accounts onto the Adyen platform. The ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy who wants to work in a fast-paced, high-growth Fintech environment.
The role is based at our Stockholm office reporting into the Head of Implementation for the Nordics & Baltics. Provided the circumstances allow it, frequent opportunity for travel is a part of the role. The success of the role lies in supporting merchants on-site for the Nordic & Baltic region, as well as travel to Adyen’s HQ in Amsterdam on a regular basis.
What you’ll do
- Integration design- Serve as the technical consultant for our merchants during the pre-sales phase and the integration with Adyen, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to us.
- Project management- Work closely with the merchant and the various Adyen teams to guarantee a high-quality project delivery and act as main technical contact during the merchant integration project.
- Consultation- Consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be APIs, front-end; integration, optimisation of conversion rates, local payments methods, recurring payments, omni-channel payments, and many more.
- Collaborate with Solution and Technical engineers to continuously improve the integration workflow.
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in a technical role with a deep technical understanding of web services / API’s and system integrations. Experience with modern web frameworks is a plus (React, Node.js, etc)
- Eager to work hands on with Adyen’s products (APIs, SDKs, various repositories, etc) to gain deep technical understanding of our solutions.
- Relevant university degree in a technical field;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work cross functionally with Product, Sales, IT and Operations;
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written Swedish and English. Additional Scandinavian languages are a bonus.
- A strong team player who thrives in working in close collaboration with other teams, where you play an integral part in the teams’ success
Who we are
Adyen (AMS: ADYEN) is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With 20 + offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, H&M, Elgiganten, Telia and Viaplay.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!