This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
What you’ll do
Your goal is to provide our merchant base with accurate, timely advice and support when they need it, in order to successfully accept payments in all their retail locations around the world. Your challenge will be remotely identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and solving both hardware and software issues on a range of different devices.
This means working directly with merchant technical engineers and store managers, or working with internal Adyen teams such as our operational support team, project managers, and account managers.
Your work is both varied and impactful - you could be helping a customer to set up new stores on our platform, configuring new terminal functionalities on the back end, or reviewing logs and troubleshooting integration issues between the merchant’s POS software and Adyen’s payment technology. Internally, you could be working with the product teams to justify a change that makes a functionality more efficient, reproducing live issues on in-house terminals, or updating internal documentation to help your colleagues.
Your team is extremely customer-focused, highly motivated, and thrives on shared success. They also have a strong relationship with development in order to facilitate constant product improvement. They are an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
Who you are:
- You are able to troubleshoot technical issues, read application logs, and find solutions to complex problems
- You love to learn new things, be it product, technology, or process, and are quickly able to adapt them into your work flows
- You get a sense of achievement from solving problems, and from helping people; a great customer experience is at the heart of what you do
- You have a proven record of learning and working with technology that interests you
- You are a team player that fosters knowledge and information sharing with others by updating documentation or reporting bugs
- You are a driven, enthusiastic collaborator, ready to give and receive feedback
- You make quick, but informed decisions, under pressure and can prioritize tasks appropriately based on urgency or necessity
- You are capable of abstract thinking, being able to solve a puzzle that isn’t directly in front of you, separating the layers of software, hardware and internal systems
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Evernote, Cathay Pacific and Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, internal events, exchange programs to other offices and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.