This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Marketing Data & Analytics team. As a Senior Data Analyst, you will focus on driving marketing optimization by translating data and information into actionable insights for our marketers across the globe. You will have a deep understanding of the reporting capabilities in the different marketing tools we use and make sure we’re globally aligned on the way we report in marketing. You help our marketers understand the reports and guide them in their decision making to optimize performance. Whether it is identifying the most impactful advertising campaigns, providing regions with direction on their event strategy, or sharing insights into conversion rate optimization; the role includes the full spectrum.
What You’ll Do
- Work as part of a cross-functional team of marketers that aims to propel Adyen’s revenue growth by fostering a culture of impact and performance
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to maximize our efforts across all channels
- Use models, such as multi touch attribution or lead scoring to help drive strategic and operational changes across all marketing initiatives
- Apply creative analytical problem-solving skills to a wide variety of marketing questions to deepen our understanding of campaign effectiveness, customer journeys, and go-to-market performance
- Work closely with marketers globally to help them understand the reporting capabilities in our tools, what metrics to report on and how to create insights from their reports
- Lead optimization experimentation: design test plans, execute robust analysis, and deliver actionable insights
- Set a strategic framework to identify and prioritize new projects by evaluating and forecasting their potential for growth impact
- Collaborate with leadership in marketing and cross-functionally to provide a data-driven viewpoint on strategic decisions
Who You Are
- You have shown success in an analytical environment within marketing, working on multichannel digital marketing for a B2B company
- You have experience with Marketing ROI, performance management, attribution models, and campaign analysis and optimization
- You are passionate about converting data into tangible output such as reports, dashboards, optimized processes, programs, or trainings
- You have experience with SQL
- Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce and BI tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau...) is a must; experience with Customer Data Platforms (e.g., Segment) a plus
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!