This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
You will be our expert on Disputes handling and its corresponding day to day operations and maintenance. You will be directly working with our amazing merchant base and taking the lead in solving their Dispute related issues. Changes you make for them have direct impact on their ability to help their disputes and will increase their knowledge on Dispute Management. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple teams such as Risk, Acquiring, Account Management and Product Development. Our team is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated and thrives on shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
What you will do
- Be the key source of knowledge on Adyen Dispute handling, its underlying strategies and industry-standard Dispute handling improvements;
- Take ownership of responding to complex merchant Dispute handling questions by making efficient use of internal tools such as Zendesk and Looker;
- Assist with customer inquiries related to chargeback claims by providing constructive feedback;
- Communicate with internal and external partners to improve and automate their operational workload;
- Attend chargeback and programming trainings (Visa, Mastercard).
Who you are
- You have experience in providing support related duties to clients in English;
- You have excellent communication skills and the capability to simplify the complexity of the dispute processes, in a format easy to understand for our clients;
- You are interested in tech, have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied Dispute handling requests and challenges;
- You like to create impact within Adyen as a company. We don’t limit ourselves to streams but dare to step out of our comfort zone and fix/automate things that can be done better;
- You think fast under pressure and can prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests;
- You have already experience in Dispute Resolution (extra plus, not mandatory).
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Dafiti, 99taxis, Rappi and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Please submit the resume and cover letter both in english.