This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Project Operations Manager
We are looking for a Project Operations Manager in San Francisco focused primarily on helping our clients implement Adyen’s point-of-sale payment solution and related processes. This role will also work to improve and streamline complex global roll-outs for the benefit of all our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with clients’ project and technical teams as well as third parties such as technical integration partners or point of sale providers to ensure that specific deliverables meet deadlines.
- Liaising with all parties within the delivery process to ensure that a client is fully prepared to deploy all stores in alignment with timescales.
- Working closely with internal and external Release Management teams to ensure that change processes are fully captured and agreed upon.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure an effective management and communication of progress to all parties.
- Receiving and providing feedback to ensure that product enhancements can be made to future projects.
Who you are:
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Experience working on IT infrastructure projects and/or in retail environments is a plus.
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global team, adapting to international time constraints where appropriate.
- Knowledge of the complexity of global commerce and the various components that are required of a client to be successful across different regions.
- 3 to 4 years of experience with large scale projects, preferably with a technical focus
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally when required
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records