This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Marketing Operations Manager, Asia-Pacific
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to own business planning, operations, reporting and analysis for the marketing organization in Asia Pacific.
What you’ll do
- Lead, develop and implement processes to track Marketing’s contribution to Adyen’s commercial goals and make data-driven decisions on which efforts will get us the most return on our investment
- Partner with marketing managers to define key campaign metrics
- Build & manage insightful and relevant dashboards to measure effectiveness and potential for improvement of our channels/programs
- Setup and manage regular cadence reviews with APAC marketing team on lead funnel status
- Work closely with APAC and Global Performance Marketing teams to manage and optimize the lead funnel process
- Develop and drive database strategies and execution in relation to merchant growth, segmentation, data cleanliness and completeness
- Be responsible for training and supporting the regional Marketing teams, and ensuring usage and adoption of best practises
Who you are
- 5+ of experience in a marketing operations role
- Experience with marketing tools such as Marketo and Salesforce
- Good working knowledge of marketing channels, lead generation funnel and KPIs
- A self-starter with strong analytical skills, and ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Good understanding and appreciation of working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
- Due to border closures globally, we are only able to consider candidates who are already residing in Singapore at this time
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Microsoft, Singapore Airlines, and L'Oréal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!