This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Digital Marketing Operations Manager, Asia Pacific
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Manager, Asia Pacific to manage our online acquisition efforts and marketing database management. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, data, tech and tools, and is a strong communicator with a wide range of digital marketing skills.
What you’ll do
- Develop, execute strategies and campaigns to optimise conversions from website, landing pages, campaigns and database.
- Strategically create, manage and optimise Paid Search Marketing campaigns for the APAC region
- Execute and improve current SEO tactics, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and more
- Work closely with marketing managers to executive and optimise campaigns to support business objectives
- Develop and drive database strategies and execution in relation to email nurturing programs, segmentation, data cleanliness and completeness
- Build & manage insightful and relevant dashboards to measure effectiveness and potential for improvement of our digital channels and programs
- Work closely with global marketing teams (Acquisition, Tech & Analytics) to manage and optimize processes
- Be responsible for training and supporting the regional Marketing teams, and ensuring usage and adoption of best practises
Who you are
- 5+ of experience in a digital marketing and/or marketing operations role
- Strong background in SEM (both SEO and SEA), marketing automation and CRM platforms (Marketo and Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Good working knowledge of marketing channels, lead generation funnel and KPIs
- A self-starter with strong analytical skills, and ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Good understanding and appreciation of working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
- Due to restrictions and border closures globally, we are only able to consider candidates who are already residing in Singapore at this time.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Microsoft, Singapore Airlines, and L'Oréal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!