This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Are you the entrepreneurial and strategic marketer that will help build a strong North American marketing organization for one of the most exciting tech companies out there? Adyen processes payments for the global brands that you use every day.
We are looking for someone who understands the digital and technology world well, and gets excited by the opportunity to really build our brand and be part of the success story of our fast growing company. You can apply your experience and knowledge and structurally leverage marketing to make the brand work harder for the company in North America in partnership with a strong international team. The role will be based in our office in San Francisco.
As our Marketing Director, you will help build our brand and work on integrated campaigns that focus on attracting and onboarding new customers. Being a seasoned professional, you are comfortable working across the full life cycle of marketing projects from idea to execution. You have a strong digital backbone and know how to further improve our product by building journeys with multiple touchpoints. You are a strategic thinker with a fresh perspective on how marketing can be done. You enjoy managing and growing relationships in a network of agencies, partners and customers. This role requires a team player who is able to take responsibility and work together with highly skilled marketers in a fun and challenging environment.
- Work closely with the VP Marketing North America to develop our marketing strategy & planning - build an integrated marketing approach to attract new customers and further engage existing ones.
- Collaborate with local & global teams of brand, digital marketing, events, content, communications, designers, product managers, sales, and external influencers and agencies to deliver an integrated marketing strategy.
- Champion the latest marketing trends, technologies and marketing platforms to support go-to-market efforts.
- Track and evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, report on results and optimize future campaigns.
- You should have 7+ years of experience in multi-dimensional marketing management, preferably across not only larger corporate/retail organizations, but also in a more entrepreneurial setting. Your experience should include brand building, campaign management, digital marketing, events / PR and content based marketing.
- Results Oriented: You have a track record of high performance, (re) inventing new ways to drive results, insight-driven and customer focused (but you can also implement the required structures & processes). You demonstrate appropriate agility to adapt under evolving circumstances and set stretch goals. You like to understand the ROI of marketing activities and foster an iterative way of working to continuously learn and improve.
- Global Experience & Communication: You have great communication and interpersonal skills, and you are able to interface seamlessly with a global, multicultural team and organization.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records