This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Risk Strategy Analyst
Adyen is looking for a risk superstar to join our Risk team in San Francisco. This position serves as a fraud/chargeback subject matter expert at Adyen, creates and owns risk projects, helps customers create risk strategy, and helps improve our risk solution offering. This role also encompasses analysis on fraud and chargeback data, communication with card schemes and partners, and represents risk on company wide initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership in improving the fraud and chargeback monitoring processes and drive operational improvements.
- Have a strong understanding of card scheme rules/regulations and internal procedures that affect risk, fraud, and dispute processing.
- Help drive effective fraud and chargeback strategies for customers and act as a risk SME to external and internal teams.
- Drive reporting and insights regarding chargebacks and fraud and present data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze payment data to discover anomalies and trends for fraud and chargeback prevention.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to generate platform enhancements that can assist in fraud prevention and mitigation.
- Collaborate with card schemes and partners to ensure merchant compliance with fraud and chargeback regulation.
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office.
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience working in payments risk with a strong knowledge of chargebacks
- Solid knowledge of fraud, chargeback, and scheme rules and are able to provide detailed requirements to internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively communicate the importance of the revenue-loss mitigation paradigm
- High level of self-motivation and always looking for ways to improve and make our processes more efficient
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bonus points if you have experience creating impactful dashboards using BI tools (such as Looker)
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records