This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Business Analyst - Commercial
We’re looking for a hands-on experienced Business Analyst - Commercial for our Commercial Enablement team. As a Business Analyst - Commercial you will work with different teams (sales, marketing, partner management & finance) to ensure that the commercial teams have the insights to create focus and know how to get the most out of their efforts.
Whether it is identifying the most impactful lead sources, providing regions with direction on industry & customer size focus, helping sales teams with quantifying their success; the role includes the full spectrum. From analysis and building scalable data tools to embedding them in the commercial processes.
A large part of the job will be related to analytics, but the ability to translate analyses into action with broad adoption across our global teams is required.
What you’ll do
- Full funnel insights; working with our commercial teams to help them identify the most successful commercial flows (from lead to relationships)
- Market & customer insights; helping our commercial teams focus on the right merchants
- Sales effectiveness insights; helping our commercial leads to grow their team capabilities
- Create scalable reports that showcase commercial success for various parts of the business
- Data; whether it is cleaning (Salesforce) data, connecting data or analyzing it in order to create insights, the role includes it all
- Help other team members leverage our insights in their work (such as optimizing our commercial operations or trainings)
- You have +4 years of experience from an analytical role in a commercial environment
- You have experience with delivering analytical projects from beginning to end
- You have the ability to work in a high pace environment where you need to prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your impact
- You have the skills to convert insights into tangible output such as optimized processes, tools, programs, reports & dashboards or trainings
- You are experienced in in telling compelling and actionable data driven narratives
- You have experience in follow up actions based on insights and driving change within a commercial organization
- You have experience with SQL
- Preferably you have experience in full funnel analyzes
- Preferably you have experience in Looker, Python or other data tools
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!