This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are building a team of 5, NextGen - Underwriting to support our growth in APAC!
You will be assigned to the Underwriting Team based in Singapore and work closely with Regional Sales, Account Management, Compliance, Risk, Monitoring, and Finance teams. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing potential and existing merchants from a risk, regulatory, and compliance perspective. As a highly regulated company, we need to adhere to various rules and regulations and grow our business with a healthy portfolio of merchants. You will also be involved in coming up with scalable internal processes and focus on continuous optimisation and automation.
This is an opportunity targeted for Fresh Graduates/Graduates with 6-9 months of work experience looking to kick start their career in Payments! NextGen will start on a 6 months term with an opportunity for extendable/convertible.
What you'll do
- Perform risk assessments for prospective and existing merchants based on financial and non-financial information
- Setup processes, monitor and execute checks related to merchant on-boarding
- Provide support for periodical reviews and audits
Who you are
- You are extremely detail-oriented, organised and can multitask
- You can work independently, but at the same time, collaborate effectively by connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve processes
- You take initiative, ownership and are committed to challenging the status quo
- Due to COVID-19 and escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we are only able to consider candidates who are in Singapore and do not require a work visa sponsorship at this time
Why join us?
- As an employee at Adyen, you will enjoy local perks such as paid annual leave of 22 days, healthcare & dental care, Friday lunch delivery, etc.
- Participate in APAC virtual team activities
- Opportunity to work with a Global team on different projects
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you!