This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside our diverse team of designers and developers to create concepts, designs and other digital content.
- Make our website design language your own and add and evolve this together with the team.
- Contribute to maintaining creative quality standards through polished visual designs.
- Prepare organized and optimized design assets, and work with developers to realize them.
- Create detailed wireframes and designs for branded content.
- Bring your passion for digital interaction and design and keep on top of the latest trends online.
- Inspire others inside out outside of your team with your creativity, knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Willingness to learn new skills, programs and to experiment where is possible.
Who you are
- 4 + years of experience in designing for digital.
- Strong conceptual thinker.
- Able to quickly translate a client's visual language to produce responsive digital designs.
- Clear communicator, fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Enjoys to work with other developers and designers.
- Understands interaction and motion and can articulate these to developers.
- You can contribute to different stages of the design production process, from setting styles and layouts, to cutting videos and exporting animations.
- You can work autonomously, taking charge of small tasks independently.
A portfolio that speaks volumes about your talent, skills and experience.
Bonus points if you have: The ability to bring your designs to life using animations, transitions, micro-interactions in After Effects and/or video editing skills. An understanding of front end web development (HTML, CSS,
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.