This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Specialist, Risk
Adyen’s Risk team is growing very fast, and therefore, we’re looking for a Product Specialist in the Risk team to add to our highly skilled team that looks after our Revenue Protect solution. In this role, you’ll be helping to shape the future of Fraud Management with evolving technologies such as machine learning and early fraud detection , to provide today’s consumers with a secure place to shop online.
As a Product Specialist in the Risk team, you will be helping to continuously improve our Revenue Protect offering. You will be responsible to drive feature development from its conception, iteration, and all the way to the launch of a fully functioning feature. While doing this, you will interact with customers all across the globe, and different internal stakeholders.
What are we looking for
- You are an extremely quick learner;
- You have outstanding analytical skills, and are not afraid to dive into complex, technical subjects;
- You know how to manage a project, and have experience with bringing something from conception to launch;
- You can communicate in English fluently, both written and verbally, and are not afraid to get out there to let your voice be heard;
- You take pride in putting your team first, you value teams over ego;
- You can work well with both technical and commercial teams;
- Having a technical or engineering background is a plus;
- Experience in an IT/software company is a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!