This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for an Apex Developer to join our team in Amsterdam. In this role you will be responsible for building new plugins that communicate with the Adyen Platform. You will also be responsible for adding new features to the current eCommerce plugins such as Salesforce B2B Commerce, Salesforce Order Management and Apex API library. You enjoy working with people and creating products that they will use. As such, you have the opportunity to interact with both engineering teams and business stakeholders, while decisively managing your own product. Our eCommerce customers expect proactive communication and constant innovation. Your responsibilities are fundamental to Adyen’s success.
What you’ll do
- Develop new features for our plugins and manage the community using this.
- Daily communication with internal and external clients to ensure projects progress smoothly and deliverables are met on time.
- Design and implement an appropriate integration approach to optimize the business performance of our clients.
- Become an Adyen product expert as well as gain payment industry knowledge.
- Have the chance to work around the globe as part of our knowledge sharing program.
- Become part of the eCommerce developer community and attend different eCommerce events.
- You will work on open source projects.
Who you are
- Development experience with Apex in Salesforce products.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Lightning Web Components.
- Salesforce B2B (Classic or Lightning), Salesforce Order Management is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, self-reliant, with the ability to work on multiple integrations in parallel.
- Experience in confidently managing customer relationships and expectations (internal/external).
- Ability to gather technical requirements and develop a plan to execute those requirements.
- Experience with creating open API specifications and implementation (REST).
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Oracle Commerce Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with PWA is a plus. Good understanding of using GIT (GitHub is a plus).
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!