This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Business Analyst, Point of Sale Operations
Adyen’s Point of Sale solution is growing very fast, and therefore, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, pleasant team member. In this role, you will be helping to scale the Point of Sale solution across the globe by making sure we’re providing the best solution to our merchants. You will be responsible for the management of all our deployed payment terminals. In order to contribute to Operational Excellence this team will make sure that all payment terminals are running on the latest software versions and that there is a global strategy and proactive approach with regards to replacing old payment terminal models by our newer models.
What you’ll do
- You will optimise the software rollout strategy.
- You will work closely with Account Management and Sales teams in order to enable execution of the software rollout strategy.
- You will discuss software rollout strategy with our key merchants.
- You will monitor the performance of newly deployed software versions.
- The first point of contact for our internal teams if issues are experienced on newly deployed software versions.
- You will set up a strategy and execution plan for replacement of deprecated terminal model
Who you are
- You are an extremely quick learner;
- You have outstanding analytical skills, and are not afraid to dive into complex, technical subjects;
- You know how to manage a project
- You can communicate in English fluently, both written and verbally, and are not afraid to get out there to let your voice be heard;
- You take pride in putting your team first, you value teams over ego;
- You collaborate well, with both technical and commercial teams;
- Experience with distributed systems is a plus
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!