This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
We’re looking for a Content Creator to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate has strong writing skills, is proactive and highly collaborative. We are a diverse, creative, and motivated team and are looking for someone who values these qualities and embodies the Adyen Formula.
Why we create content
- To give a voice to our company over a range of channels and experiences.
- To teach, inform, and share knowledge about payments and technology.
- To tell the stories of how amazing companies grow alongside us.
What you’ll do
- Write compelling, informed, polished content to support our marketing efforts and position us further as a payments industry leader.
- Create content with a strong commercial focus across a number of channels and formats such as website, email, blog, brochures, reports, product documentation, email marketing, video, and social media.
- Work with the content and digital teams, and external agencies to drive targeted traffic to our site with optimized web copy.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders and design partners from kickoff to delivery – being diligent with details and deadlines.
- Research and curate background information, data, audience insights, and newsworthy information to be used throughout content.
- Set clear goals and analyze the impact of the content, applying insights and digital marketing content best practices.
- Deliver consistent, high-value content that adheres to Adyen content guidelines.
- You have 2-4 years of experience as a content professional.
- You are a storyteller: curious and keen to discern the motivations, behaviors, and preferences of our audiences.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and ability to approach tasks with a journalistic attitude to find the angles and stories that matter. A background in journalism is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of what it means to write for digital channels: blending user experience and channel best practices, and how they fit into the bigger picture of content marketing.
- You have the ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects forward – while being open and comfortable to iteration and feedback.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- This role is based in Amsterdam.
- Some domestic and international travel required.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!