This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen is looking for a proactive Payroll Controller who makes sure that colleagues receive their compensation & benefits accurately, efficiently and on-time. The Payroll team works closely together with other teams such as Controlling; Reporting; and Human Resources. The team copes with and thrive in a rapidly-changing, diverse and fast-paced environment. Challenges include driving payroll automation projects; cooperating and building efficient relationships with third party payroll partners; and launching payroll for new countries fast while complying to local regulation.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for preparation, execution and optimization of wage payouts to our colleagues.
- Deep-dive into complex country- and person-specific cases;
- Perform regional accounting on wages including supporting the Controlling team with monthly closing;
- Adyen opens up new local offices regularly. You will define local requirements with payroll partners and HR and set up payroll;
- Analyze aggregated salary data on entity-level and provide insightful commentary to the relevant stakeholders;
- Help driving payroll automation with help of third parties and other systems and teams.
Who you are
- You have strong communication skills and are eager the challenge the status quo;
- You are detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task;
- You have a Master and/or Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- You have experience in payroll operations;
- Experience in US payroll operations is a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!