This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
The main purpose of this role is to reduce and manage the current acquirer and merchant exposure related to fraud and chargebacks. The Risk Officer will educate and train on reducing fraud & chargebacks internally and incidental externally.
What you’ll do
- Risk Assessments: Execute risk assessments related to fraud and chargeback for new merchants and monitor the risk exposure during the relationship of these merchants with Adyen.
- Stakeholder management: Act as a contact person and work together on Card Schemes related to the Fraud & Chargeback Programs and managing the fraud and chargeback levels of merchants and Adyen Acquiring in particular.
- Communication: Communicate and cooperate with internal departments on execution and improvements of the fraud & chargeback avoidance or resolution.
- Problem solving: When unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time, escalates to the appropriate resource. Follow up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Advanced analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights, by using Excel and SQL.
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate key behaviours and data points to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to set priorities for key deliverables.
- Excellent service skills to establish a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work both independently and working together in a team environment.
- Previous experience (2-4 years) working in payments fraud, ideally as a merchant or solution provider.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!