This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Legal Counsel – Regulatory
Our fast-paced Regulatory Legal team is looking for a junior legal counsel with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. The successful candidate must be able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, including risk, legal, finance and sales, and provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
What you’ll do
- Work on and project manage new market entry projects in APAC
- Conduct legal research and contribute to regulatory license applications in APAC
- Manage various regulatory reporting requirements in APAC
- Manage corporate secretarial work for existing and new markets in APAC
- Assist with various regulatory-related requests
Who you are
- You are legally qualified in at least one jurisdiction in APAC, UK or US
- You have at least 3 years of post qualified experience in a regulatory role or within a global institution;
- You have some working knowledge of the finance and/or payment industry
- You will be an analytical thinker who can both set, and monitor, on relevant policies required to ensure controlled and sustainable growth
- You will have solid inter-personal skills, specifically you will be able to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and Merchants from varying disciplines and cultures
- Your strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business
- Due to the current Covid-19 situation with closed borders and border restrictions, you must already reside in Singapore.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!