This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen Germany is looking for a knowledgeable, resourceful and inspiring Implementation Engineer to join our great team in Berlin. You will manage new implementations of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants and collaborate closely with the Sales team.
What you’ll do
Being an implementation engineer at Adyen, you’ll be owning the process of technical implementation of international merchants, across multiple industries and multiple channels. This position will be crucial in developing the Adyen brand across the globe. Working with a team of experts is your chance to develop your expertise in the world of global payments and commerce as well as your own career. You will be overall responsible for the technical consultation during sales meetings, the implementation of Adyen’s products and solutions. You'll be working closely with the Sales team to grow the merchant base and attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration. Additionally, you'll provide Tier 1 (technical) support to merchants and provide troubleshooting via phone, web-based tools and emails and work directly with internal development teams to deliver technical specifications of bespoke requirements for the platform and feed these into the appropriate work streams.
Who you are
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a technical role, wowing prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit; Good technical understanding of web services / APIs and system integrations.
- Good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position. Ability to manage the interaction between Product, Sales, IT and Operations
- Strong analytical skills and very practical approach in solving challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, which means at Adyen: talk straight and clear
- Languages: fluent in German and in English is required for this position.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role sounds like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!