This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Implementation Manager Finance
Adyen is looking for an Implementation Manager who will be responsible for automating operational accounting with the Group Finance team. This includes business process implementation, reporting, dashboards, integrations and configuration; particularly in Finance ERP system Workday.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for preparation, execution and optimisation of wage payouts to our colleagues.
- Proactively improve existing internal processes and develop solutions together with various teams, such as Controlling & Accounting, Payroll, Reporting, Human Resources and Treasury;
- Consult on technical feasibility of projects and take the technical lead in implementation;
- Integrate with internal systems & external partners through API / Web services;
- Design and implement security structure;
- Analyse operational bottlenecks and automate controls.
Who you are
- You are innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and are able to drive change with others while keeping in mind downstream dependencies;
- You have experience in technical integrations (such as API through SOAP/REST, XML, Scripting, Java);
- You have a (technical) Master and/or Bachelor degree;
- You are detail-oriented and ensure the integrity of your changes;
- Understanding of Finance and/or Accounting is a pro.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!