This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
PHP Backend Developer
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our team in Amsterdam. In this role you will be responsible for building new plug-ins that communicate with the Adyen Platform. You will also be responsible for adding new features to the current eCommerce plugins such as Magento 2, Prestashop, Shopware 5 and 6 and PHP API library.
What you’ll do
- Develop new features for our eCommerce plug-ins and assist our merchants.
- Communicate daily with internal and external clients to ensure projects progress smoothly and deliverables are met on time.
- Design and implement an appropriate integration approach to optimize the business performance of our clients.
- Become an Adyen product expert as well as gain payment industry knowledge.
- Have the chance to work around the globe as part of our knowledge sharing program.
- Become part of the eCommerce developer community and attend different eCommerce events.
- Good understanding of using GIT (GitHub is a plus).
- Detail-oriented, decisive, and have the ability to work individually on multiple integrations in parallel.
- Experience in managing customer relationships and expectations (internal/external).
- Ability to determine technical requirements and develop a plan to execute those requirements.
- Experience with creating open API specifications and implementation (REST).
- Able to communicate in English.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Booking.com, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!