This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's top companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique challenges and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Sales Manager, Enterprise
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to build our business in India. The focus of this role will be to facilitate our growth in the India market through the acquisition of new (Enterprise) merchants. This is an individual contributor role who is a born networker, thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Understand Adyen products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Generate new business for Adyen; Identify specific prospects/partners to approach, communicate the specific value proposition for their business, and establish long-term, successful partnerships.
- Work closely with mid-level/senior executives at interested businesses to successfully negotiate and close deals and help in on-boarding.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who you are
- You have direct experience working in a Sales role selling complex Enterprise Solutions, preferably in Payments, Financial Technology or SAAS to clients.
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator, and able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision.
- You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge.
- You have high levels of energy and thrive in hands-on environments.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.