This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for an experienced AML professional to strengthen the Compliance & Regulatory Team that understands the importance of AML/CFT compliance and can help us grow our business in a sustainable way. The successful candidate will be acting as a second line AML Officer who is able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, in particular the first line AML Analysts and the developers who are responsible for the ongoing improvements of the AML Business Rules Framework. Also, you will advise stakeholders within the company on the (potential) ML/TF risks with regards to new and existing customers.
What you’ll do
- Build on continuously improving the AML/CFT Framework of Adyen which includes business rules and machine learning models by using a data driven approach
- Keep track of new developments around regulations and find smart solutions to mitigate ML/TF risks
- Provide expert advice and guidance to the business
- Set and review AML policy standards for our global business
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide training and workshops to build on the knowledge of AML/CFT
- Investigate unusual / suspicious transactions and report them to the relevant FIU
Who you are
- You are an experienced (5 years +) AML officer / specialist with a good understanding of AML/CFT laws and regulations and how these can impact our growing business, including both regulation from Europe and abroad
- You have extensive knowledge on the payments and or banking/finance industry
- You can use technology and data to automate and scale key processes
- You have an academic degree and preferably an AML certification
- You have excellent English communication skills
- You are resilient and have the capacity to challenge and influence whilst remaining focused on growing a sustainable business
- You have the ability to clearly explain AML compliance and related risks, develop sound mitigation strategies and find workable solutions
- You have the ability to structure and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment and drive a process to completion
- You are a team player that does not shy away from taking ownership
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
What we have to offer:
- Dynamic environment that stimulates personal growth by taking ownership to help Adyen grow in a scalable and sustainable way
- Working with innovative and motivated colleagues of different cultures from all over the world
- Good work / life balance
- Competitive salary based on experience and added value
- Monthly contribution to cover health insurance costs
- No need to bring your lunchbox and drinks to work
Ready to meet us?
Apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!