This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Adyen is looking for an Implementation Manager, to help both our prospective and existing merchants to integrate or enhance existing integrations to our platform. This position requires a technical background but also a commercial mindset when helping merchants design potential solutions for accepting payments.
What you’ll do
- Solution Design: Serve as the chief technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Adyen; ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours to a wide variety of merchants in different verticals and technical platforms
- Project Management: Work closely with the merchant and the various Adyen teams across the world to guarantee a high-quality project delivery
- Technical Pre-Sales: Assisting the Sales team to propose technical solutions with potential merchants to determine technical requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration
- Consultation: Consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be unified commerce (combining online and in-store payments to help merchants create a single view of their customers, optimization of conversion rates, risk management and many more
- Influence Product Development: Form a key part of feedback loops for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel, building strong relationships internally and externally
Who you are
- Analytical skills: Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems
- Problem Solving: You’ve had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity
- Communication: You enjoy communicating with people at a variety of levels across different business areas of our merchants, in a concise manner, whilst having a good commercial impact awareness of your conversations
- Self-Motivated: You are committed and have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision. You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests
- Language: Fluent in English. Any additional language capabilities are an added bonus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!