This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for a new Account Manager to join our team in Amsterdam. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s existing client base in the Netherlands and with international merchants. You will not focus on new clients sales, however is a key part of the role upselling Adyen’s products and services. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll drive the growth for some of the world’s leading companies.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact for your merchants and proactively build relationships that are founded on trust and will last under pressure.
- Identify beneficial and commercial opportunities with the merchant, and drive commercial growth of your merchant.
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape.
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe on all levels and in all departments. Work with technical, legal, financial and sales teams to develop and understand the relevance of new features for merchants based on merchant needs
- Co-operate with Adyen employees and resources on internal and customer facing projects.
Who you are
- Have a commercial mindset, with the ability to build merchant relationships, while also identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to drive commercial growth;
- Comfortable with doing in depth performance analysis as well as business case and pricing modeling
- Comfortable in presenting to technical stakeholders about the nuances of payments as well as leading high level technical discussions
- A strategic thinker with excellent project and escalation management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all organisational levels and functions, both inside and outside of Adyen;
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global multicultural team (culturally aware, adjusts communication style to audiences);
- 5+ years relevant experience in a relationship management position with a focus on complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments).
- Ability to work in a flat organization, where the titles not matter.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in Dutch, English, and an additional language would be a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. Please submit both your CV and cover letter to express your motivation.
We can’t wait to meet you!