This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
We are seeking Product Designers who will work together to push boundaries, help Adyen elevate our design standards and make a strong impact on product execution and quality. Adyen has traditionally been a developer-centric company, but this has been changing since 2013. Nowadays, the Adyen Design team is full of passionate and extraordinary designers. We value our merchants and team above anything else. Acting as a satellite team within the company, we’re on an active mission to raise the bar of fintech product experiences through clever, delightful solutions that are focused around the needs of our (over) 5000 merchants and their millions of shoppers. Payment products generally aren’t easy. But at Adyen, it’s our priority to make them so and we feel deeply responsible for that.
What you’ll do
- Lead a complete product area within Adyen, from start to end
- Validate and substantiate your own work and ideas and translate them into clear solutions
- Push boundaries of product & visual execution and try out new ideas (and fail) regularly. You have a strong ability to dream big and ship small.
- Present your work effectively and articulately communicate design choices and value to other designers, as well as stakeholders
- Aim for high transparency, inviting and welcoming feedback and demonstrating an open attitude for collaboration.
This is you
- Highly skilled in developing SaaS product experiences (B2B experience is a plus)
- You are curious to try new solutions problems, you’re open to different perspectives and you have a well-developed self-awareness
- Ability to design for both web and mobile touchpoints
- You’re not afraid to speak up or voice potentially controversial ideas that you think are important for our users
- A good understanding of and experience with design tools: Figma, Sketch or similar
- Extensive experience with at least one prototyping tool
- Ability to independently generate pixel-perfect production assets with a superb attention to detail.
- Ability to work well on an egoless, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge sharing internal events, exchange program to other offices, help with relocation and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!