This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
We’re looking for a new Account Manager to join our team in Brussels. You’ll be managing relationships with Adyen’s existing client base in Belgium and abroad. You will not focus on sales, however up-selling Adyen’s products and services is a key part of the role. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll drive the growth for some of the world’s leading companies while changing an industry.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact for your merchants and proactively build relationships that are founded on trust and will last under pressure;
- Power the growth of your merchants in multiple channels, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe, as well as the technical, legal, financial and sales teams to develop new features for merchants based on merchant needs;
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Who you are
- Able to build sustainable merchant relationships, while identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to drive commercial growth;
- A born networker and team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships across cultures, countries and at all levels of an organisation, both inside and outside of Adyen;
- A strategic thinker with excellent project and escalation management skills;
- Comfortable with analytics, including spreadsheet analysis, as well as technical discussions about the nuances of payments and high-level technical discussions;
- You have around 5 years of experience in a relationship management position with a focus on complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments), dealing with enterprise sized corporations;
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!