This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Risk Data Analyst
Adyen’s Risk Team focuses on powering all of Adyen’s fraud prevention efforts. From providing risk solutions to merchants, to building out real time dashboards to detect anomalies and prevent payments fraud early, Adyen’s risk efforts are central to what we do.
We are looking for a passionate Risk Data Analyst who has experience working in teams that build merchant facing solutions and is hands on with data analytics.
What will you do:
- Provide necessary data analysis to create business value for the merchants.
- Use predictive analytics to solve complex problems and drive business decisions.
- Write SQL to query relational databases.
- Work cross functions with development and data analytics team across regions.
- Communicate conclusions across different stakeholders and generating insights, also including client facing.
- Work with data visualization tools to turn raw numbers into easy to understand and impactful graphs.
- Work with Looker, Grafana or/and Python.
- Manage the risk strategy of large merchants and report to their management.
Who you are:
- DNA: High energy, dynamic, self-starter with a proven entrepreneurial drive. Passionate for data analytics. You like to work in a high-paced environment where quick shift of priorities is not an issue.
- Analytical experience: You have experience working in data analytics, preferably in payments/financial risk/credit risk. You are highly skilled at writing SQL to query databases. You have experience with different data and statistical analysis techniques.
- Other experience: You understand machine learning algorithms and anomaly detection. You are able to visualize data and communicate conclusions to non-technical stakeholders. Looker, Grafana and/or Python experience is a plus.
- Knowledge: You understand global payments ecosystem, as well as payments fraud, risk, trust & safety.
- Ownership: You are committed and you have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- English business level – additional language is a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!