This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
With focus on LATAM, you will be spending about 70% of your time on recruitment and 30% on HR operations. This is a great opportunity for a HR professional keen to develop their career in an environment where you are not only expected to execute, but to constantly challenge status quo, think outside the box and take full ownership of your work.
You will have ownership over the full lifecycle of recruitment, work with hiring managers to fill roles and make our recruitment better: evaluate the processes, be involved with employer branding, work with universities, global projects, implement new tools, automate, etc. At Adyen, recruitment is a shared effort, the business is responsible for filling roles in their teams, you are there to facilitate and advise.
Working on HR operations you will own the contract and onboarding process as well as act as point of contact for employees. You will also be supporting with wider HR tasks such as Compensation & Benefits, Global Mobility etc.
What you’ll do
- Manage the recruitment process for all roles across LATAM, make sure hiring managers have the knowledge and tools to hire the right people in the right positions;
- Work together with the business to find effective recruitment strategies for the different markets and roles;
- Lead key recruitment projects to continuously improve our hiring in the region;
- Candidate data benchmarking and data driven recruitment decisions;
- Train and support the business to select the best new colleagues;
- Use creative and resourceful ways for sourcing and engaging top talent.
Who you are
- You have at least 5+ years’ experience as a recruiter, preferable within the tech industry;
- In-house and end-to-end is a requirement;
- Experience with Employer Branding and candidate data benchmarking;
- You have experience hiring for a wide range of roles across LATAM;
- Able to communicate fluently in English, Spanish is a plus;
- High level of self-motivation, someone who is able to define structure and prioritise;
- Preference to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Customers include Facebook, Uber, Dafiti, 99taxis, Rappi and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link.