This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Demand Generation Manager
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to drive the coordination and execution of the UK’s demand generation marketing strategies. The role will drive the creation of marketing qualified leads for the SDR and sales teams through a range of different tactics.
Our ideal candidate has experience working with SDR teams and sales, has a proven track record of top of funnel pipeline generation and is results driven, using salesforce and Marketo to run effective marketing campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Plan and deliver an integrated demand generation programme in the UK to drive leads to the SDRs and sales using a range of tactics such as webinars, emails, nurture programmes, content syndication, direct mailings
- Analyse and report on the success of campaigns and use insights from the data to optimise the demand generation programme
- Collaborate with SDR and sales teams to work out the most high impact campaigns and establish close coordination between marketing and sales
- Develop and optimise email nurture programs for a variety of personas that progressively move targets along the buyer's journey and into pipeline, towards becoming customers and advocates
- Work together with digital marketing, content and design to ensure the delivery of creative assets and successful campaigns
- Work closely with the UK Events Marketing Manager to develop demand generation concepts and execute pre-show and post-show follow up
- Work with our partner team to identify opportunities to team up with our partners and drive leads together
- Work closely with global growth marketing team to help identify and test opportunities to develop the Adyen website
- Build, execute and track the performance of all UK direct mailing initiatives
- Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of B2B email marketing and demand generation experience, working closely with SDR and Sales teams
- A deep understanding of the marketing-sales funnel, with a proven track record of driving MQLs and opportunities
- Extensive knowledge of marketing automation and CRM programs, preferably using Marketo and Salesforce
- Detail-oriented with data-driven marketing experience - each program you run has clearly-defined success metrics
- A strong communicator, proactive in reporting results and key learnings
- A reliable team player who loves to have fun!
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Lush, Superdry and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!