This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Program Manager, Card Issuing
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our issuing project team in Amsterdam. In this role, you will help shape Adyen’s Issuing solution by working with our partners and internal teams to define, implement, and operationalize Issuing programs for our clients in Europe and beyond. The ideal candidate is someone who can approach and understand complex problems in a structured manner, while converting the results into a compelling and actionable story for internal and external stakeholders. We need you to be an independent and enthusiastic thinker who is curious about how the payments ecosystem works, evolves and how that fits with the ever changing global commerce landscape.
What you’ll do
- Manage the day-to-day and build strong relationships with our issuing partners (card brands, card manufacturer, etc.);
- Work with our partners and internal teams to define the structure and parameters of our issuing programs; help onboard clients to these programs;
- Oversee implementation of new features and programs with our partners to address new card issuing opportunities;
- Collaborate closely with Adyen’s Product, Engineering, Legal, Marketing and Commercial teams to launch and manage issuing programs.
Who you are
- You have prior experience working in a program management, issuing, and project management capacity with either a card scheme, payment service provider, Neo-bank, or another player in the issuing ecosystem;
- You understand the business opportunities and operational challenges that exist in standing up a new issuing program;
- You have experience working with a tech company’s payments team to launch card programs (consumer and commercial) that involved working directly with processing platforms, banking partners, card manufacturers and other related service providers;
- You have strong working knowledge of the payments industry, issuing products, and associated regulations;
- You have excellent analytical skills, love technology and have experience interfacing with technical teams;
- You are a self-starter who likes taking ownership and can manage projects effectively;
- You can communicate seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally aware, both internally and externally with customers.)
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!