This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an energetic Digital Marketing Manager to join our Italian Marketing team. Adyen is building a high performing organization to support its business and visibility in Italy.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing Italy, this role will help drive the local growth marketing activities. The successful candidate will be a team player, take a hands-on approach and enjoy working as part of a growing team.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you are in charge of our online visibility and you ensure an efficient demand generation plan. You will share your best practices and your updates on efficient inbound and outbound marketing strategies. You will work hand in hand with the Italian Marketing team and will embrace a data-centric approach.
What you'll do:
- Ensuring a strong online traffic and acquisition in Italy, optimizing SEA & SEO;
- Taking care of our online campaigns to drive traffic on the Italian website: Google network, double-click, Linkedin Ads, Social Ads, Display Programmatic;
- Developing a solid lead generation plan, building our Inbound Marketing campaigns in Salesforce and Marketo;
- Optimising the Italian website for engagement and lead generation;
- Developing new tactics with our Italian Marketing Manager to attract our B2B targets: webinars, media sponsorships, landing pages, campaigns, white paper promotions, etc.;
- Developing emailing and nurturing campaigns;
- Measuring, monitoring, and optimizing lead gen programs’ performances and engagements to report efficiently on marketing performance;
- Working hand in hand with the sales team to define a sales strategy, to build target lists and to continue to improve the prospect conversions. Ensuring the strong growth of our B2B segments (e-commerce, retail, SMBs, Entreprise) and brainstorming around outbound strategies;
- Support the SDR team to follow-up on the leads qualification.
Who you are:
- 5 to 7 years Marketing experience;
- Experience of Growth Marketing in a B2B environment;
- Data centric and ROI focused;
- Experience of Google Analytics, SEA and SEO and preferably of Marketo and Salesforce;
- Experience of digital Marketing and programmatic;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities;
- Fluent in both Italian and English on a professional level.
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!